Sunday, August 28, 2011

Taking a Break...

I so love my life now!  As of this writing,  I'm watching Vice Ganda on tv and at the same time surfing the net.  Outside my window, the cold wind is blowing softly as if luring me to sleep... zzzzz

But not so fast!  I would just like to enjoy this moment.. free from law books and cases.  Besides, I still have to watch "Dear John" movie later, if my sleepy eyes still permit.  That movie is long overdue, my 2010 planner said so.

Before ending this post, let me just share a few of what I found out (a.k.a. my discoveries) this evening:
  1. maja salvador is so beautiful and sexy;
  2. margie holmes, a sex therapist, had 30 boyfriends;
  3. margie holmes is already 60+ years old;
  4. pops fernandez, at her age, is still sexy;
  5. "don't let me be the last to know" was sung by the nolans;
  6. the same group was also the one who sang "i'll never love this way again"
That's all, for now!  Gotta go.  Sissy is now on skype...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails