Monday, August 22, 2011

Office's Song for the Week


I first took notice of this song few days ago while I was riding a taxi on my way home.  It was played over a local FM radio and according to the deejay, the song hit no. 1 on their charts.  Featuring the song in the "Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin" teleserye must have helped boost its ratings.

To appreciate the song and to avoid distraction, I suggest one listens to it sans the music video.  What made me personally like the song is the way the singer poured her heart and soul into it.  One could feel the heaviness of her melancholic heart while singing it.  It's as if she was crying while begging for somebody to spare her love..

Fortunately, my officemates like the song too that I could play it over and over again from my pc without them complaining it.  In fact, to please my older officemate, once in a while, I also played Imelda Papin's "Bakit" and "Hindi Ako Isang Laruan".  Hehehe. But of course, that's another story...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can always feel the presence of your love in my life. You are forever in my heart.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails