Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Line..

Last night, I finally got myself a postpaid plan.  This is after spending countless nights of too much contemplating on the pros and cons of having a fixed charge added to my monthly budget.

Whew!  A budget-conscious animal specie that I shamefully admit that I am, I swear it was such a tough decision.  To think that I only subscribed that unli text plan and not the more costly one.. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Well, with this development, I hope I will no longer have the excuse not to text or reply to text messages received, that is, from my co-smart subscribers. Hehehe!

Seriously speaking, what really prompted me to finally decide on this matter is that, I believe constant communication plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy relationship with the love of my life. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails