Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Office Suspended, Again!

Just this week, the government has declared suspension of office twice already.  And the first time, I was not able to go home as early as I could due to that coffee scandal (grrrr!).  This time, I won't be able to go home at all.. not until tomorrow.  Blame it to the same reason (and to P-Noy!). :(

My only consolation however is that we have just been provided with a hotel room accommodation for an overnight stay here.  Good thing, I brought with me my ipad.  Bad thing though, I didn't bring my charger.  Huhuhu.  Hope it can still last through the night. :(

Gotta go. I have to finish all these dirty paperworks as early as I can.  I'll be indulging to a bit taste of luxury later! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails