Friday, August 26, 2011

It Won't Be A Long Weekend After All

Just this afternoon, my boss asked me if I'll go home this coming four-day holiday.  She must have totally forgotten that I have classes on weekends.  I can't blame her.  Everybody is already excited for the long weekend ahead.  And I'm not. :(

On Monday, I still have to wake up early for the scheduled video recording, which my groupmates and I are going to present to the class in early September.  We were previously considering Batangas as our location shoot, but then, due to geographical distance, we might just settle for Intramuros instead.

Hence, I only have one day all for myself.  And that is Tuesday.  No plans.  Maybe I will just doze off and try to make up for my sleepless nights.  Or maybe, I will just watch some movies from my player.  Or perhaps, read a book.

If only I had more time...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails