Friday, August 23, 2013

Why Not An Iphone?

Photo Credit
A year ago, when a colleague bought herself an Iphone 4s, my other colleague remarked that iphone is dubbed as the best mobile phone in the world.  I was not a bit interested.  For me, I agree with what others thought of buying a costly phone as, ridiculous!

But then, things have changed.  I have become a gadget-techie myself.  I blamed it to my HK travel.  And maybe also because of the fact that the phone I'm using right now is screaming for a replacement.  Its keyboards are now hard-headed, as if knowing that it will be passed on to its new owner soon.

Since I was on the mood for buying a new mobile phone, I was thinking, why not the latest phone, for a change?  I guess it is high time for me to splurge.  The brand-conscious freak in me thought of getting an Iphone 5.  But then, googling it helped me decide that I am better off with a Samsung Galaxy S4.

To know why, i suggest you make your own research.. :)  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails