Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Opting for an S4

Photo Credit
Now that I have set my mind into buying a new mobile phone which also coincided with the termination of my subscription contract with Smart Communications, Inc., my next step would be to find a new mobile phone.  When I was in HK, I almost bought a Samsung Galaxy which model and features I didn't bother to care about.  I was just too focused on getting a new phone, as a souvenir from HK.

One thing that held me back from buying that phone, aside from the price, of course, was knowing that someday I will regret shelling out a pretty penny without doing any research at all.  As much as I can, I do not want to buy anything on an impulse.  On the other hand however, I tried to justify that I did not have anymore the luxury of time doing my homework while we were in HK.  Good thing, I still listened to my senses.

I found out that the Samsung Galaxy model (I almost had) has features which specifications are lower than that of the S4, not to mention the poor resolution of its camera.  And that model was bigger than the S4!  I could not imagine myself trying to hold a humongous phone in one hand while taking a call. :(

I'm just thankful that I waited this long. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails