Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Craving for Mr. Chips!

Photo Credit
Now that office is suspended again, I am beginning to get bored as it's been four days that I just stayed home.  I was supposed to make a quick trip to Market! Market! last Saturday for my grocery needs.  And thereafter I planned to go to SM Mall of Asia and Arellano University School of Law for some errands.  However, when it started to rain, I scrapped the idea and decided instead to defer it to another day, and the next day.. and today.. :(

I should have pushed through with my marketing duties.  My vacation grande at home is not complete without munching on my favorite junk food, especially when I'm in the mood for a movie marathon, just like now.  :(

I don't know when my preference for Mr. Chips had started.  I remember few years ago, when my officemate and I went to Batangas for an official business, I brought with me Mr. Chips and shared it with her.  Few weeks thereafter, she admitted to me that Mr. Chips has become her favorite since then.  :)

Right now, I just want to eat Mr. Chips.  Rain, when are you going to stop? :(


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails