Thursday, August 22, 2013

Prepaid? Or Postpaid?

Photo Credit
I am now in dilemma., whether to buy the Samsung Galaxy S4, or bundle it with a postpaid plan.  Right now, I am maintaining two separate plans, one for my internet needs and the other for my mobile use.  Good thing, the lock-in periods of both plans have already expired.  Hence, I could terminate my subscriptions anytime I want to.

Now I am thinking, why not get two-in-one package for internet and mobile postpaid plans?  By doing so, I might get the phone I'm aiming for as a freebie.  But then, browsing through the plan builder of Globe and that of Smart, I realized I could not consume the free calls and texts that goes with the plan.  In fact, I have not maximized the unlimited texts that I am getting from current mobile plan.

With that, having a prepaid plan might be a better idea.  In that way, I only get to pay on  what I consume for.  But then, spending P30,000+ for a phone may not be practical for budget-conscious freaks like me.  Now, I'm more confused...

Next question, Globe or Smart? :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails