Sunday, August 11, 2013

Office Suspended, Tomorrow?

While others may be sound asleep right now, thanks to the bed weather outside, I am, at present, furiously pounding on the keyboard of my laptop, as if there's no tomorrow.  Yeah, I just wish that there's no tomorrow. :(

I have, not only one, but multiple deadlines to beat tomorrow and I'll be dead if I won't be able to deliver what's kinda expected of me, chuva.  I also have a scheduled appointment to attend to.  Besides, I dread the idea of rushing to/fro work in the midst of a heavy rain.  Talking about nightmares!  Argggh!

I'm waiting for any announcements in connection with typhoon Labuyo.  I'm so exhausted already and all I want to do right now is to drift myself to dreamland.  Good news, where are you???

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails