Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally, after 2 years...

It came as a surprise to me..  I thought it was a mistake.. But no, the MERALCO online bill notification could not be mistaken..


My bill has significantly reduced to a measly amount of P395.  Could it be that the Extreme Power Saver I bought about a year ago is finally working?  I swear I still use my airconditioning unit as frequent as I can.  My refrigerator seems doing fine although lately I don't stuff it as much as before, which should have consumed more power, according to a study made which I read somewhere.  And since I rarely cook my own meal nowadays, I have been utilizing the microwave oven for reheating purposes more than ever before.

As far as I can remember, my average monthly bill for the last two years was around P1,500.  There were even two instances before when it reached P2,500.  Well, I still have my washing machine and flat iron then.  However, I let go of it just last May of this year.  If those appliances were the culprit for my high electric bill, my power consumption should have significantly reduced as early as June yet.

Nevertheless, few days after I received my current bill, I made an experiment as to the cause of the sudden drop in my utility bill.  Hopefully, I will be able to draw a conclusion once I get hold of  my next bill by next month.


For the meantime, I would just like to rejoice over my new-found savings. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've been searching for blogs na tulad nito regarding sa Extreme Saver, kabibili ko lang kasi kahapon ng dalawa sa may SM Muntinlupa at Php1595 each. Mukhang effective naman sa iyo, marami kasing negative feedback sa ibang blogs. Well, this is nice to see na effective yung gadget.

JR/jatolentino0202@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails