Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Morning Blues...

I began the day by waking up at 8am this morning.  I literally dragged myself to the bathroom but decided to have breakfast first instead.  My mind was not ready to think yet.. :(

On my way to office, I realized I wasn't feeling well... emotionally.  Moments? Tantrums? Or simply not in the mood?  I don't know.  I guess this is just NOT my day..

And now here in the office, infront of the pc, my mind is still blank.. In an attempt to perk myself up, I chose christmas songs in my playlist... to no avail..

Because of this, I got curious and searched online what the horoscope says about the Gemini mood.  But nothing in the article I read gave me an answer as to why I am acting this way..

I guess I'll just go home... :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails