Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Praying to Fail...

Ironic it may seem but failing is what I have been praying for nowadays.  Don't get me wrong but I have waited for that opportunity for almost twelve years now.  And now that it is almost within reach, I have decided, with eyes closed, that I will be backing out.. if ever..

I would rather choose to fail than passing that final stage of selection process.  In that way, I won't feel bad for just letting it pass right before my very eyes... and missing out that long-awaited chance of being included in the pool of auditors who will be auditing international organizations such as World Health Organization (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organization.(FAO).

I hope they will understand..  The reason behind is too personal... and more important enough for me to turn my back away from that dream, a dream which my father and I once shared.. not so long time ago..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails