Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goodbye Food... :(

Few hours ago, when hubby reminded me again to watch my diet, I already suspected something..  that he must have seen my recent pictures in Facebook.. :(

At that time, I didn't see yet those pictures taken at TGIF, SM Mall of Asia.  Hence, after we talked, I hurriedly opened my FB account, and there it was! Que Horror! I was caught in my most unglamorous pose!  And to add salt to the injury, in that picture, I looked FAT!

Well, I guess I made the right decision into joining my other classmates in buying that slimming coffee from another classmate.  Who wouldn't be convinced?  We have this chubby classmate who significantly trimmed down her bulges (sorry for my profanity) after a number of weeks of drinking that wonder coffee plus banana and.. (I fogot the other one)

Will I be able achieve my ideal body figure?  (Not body weight as according to my weighing scale, my weight is within the normal range).  And the saga continues..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails