Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lazy Mode..

After I recently finished my International Audit training, I have been splurging my time on things that I generally deprived myself of for almost a year - surfing the net, watching movies, and sleeping.  I should say that, now that I am on leave from school, I should have all the time in the world. :)

Unfortunately, there's one task that I failed to do, and that is, to keep my blogs updated, at least daily. Today, November 30, 2011, is the last day of the month, and I am so guilty that I've only written four posts for this blog for this whole month.  Now, compare that to my 13 articles posted just last August when I recall, at that time, I was busy studying for the midterm exams, catching up with my office workload, and spending sleepless nights with hubby.  How's that?! :(

I just hope this realization will stop me from procastinating, and instead, nudge me to roll up my sleeves and get moving. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails