Sunday, November 13, 2011

Almost...

I dreamed this morning that Juan Manuel Marquez won... Don't get me wrong but I wasn't that obsessed with the boxing match, mind you.  It's just that, I blogged about them right before I hit the bed at 5 o'clock in the morning.  That explains..

Anyways, in my dream, he accordingly stepped down from the ring.. on a stretcher, lying down.  He didn't look terribly injured but just bad enough to declare his opponent, Juan Manuel Marquez, the winner by the time they reached the 10th round.

As of this writing, I still haven't seen the replay, thanks to my non-functional tv.  Maybe I'll just check it online later.  But according to my mother (good for her, she saw the fight on tv), Marquez could have won had it not for the majority decision of the judges in favor of Pacman.

Now, why am I making a fuss about this whole thing?  It is because I dreamed about it.  Silly as it may sound, but I do believe that my dreams would come true.  And this one, okay this one, sort of deviated and gone out of way.  But it almost happened, don't you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails