Friday, September 3, 2010

So, Is It Effective?

I was surprised when Ann, my beautiful cousin (next to me, of course! hahaha!), asked me if the Extreme Power Saver, which I previously posted in this blog, is really effective.  I didn't realize somebody is interested to know about it.  Anyway, shown below is the screenshot of my recent billing history and consumption graph.  You be the judge:



Well, here's a short explanation of my consumption.  Since I bought the Extreme Power Saver sometime after I received my May 2010 bill, I decided to maximize the use of my aircon.  There my power usage increased to 101 kilowatt hours in June 2010.  Just when I decided to start saving energy, my mama visited me and stayed for three weeks at home. Of course, I gave her all the convenience that she needed even if it means increased electric cost.

It was only after mama left for Surigao that I was able to lessen my electric consumption.  Hence, that explains the sudden drop of my MERALCO due in August.  Now, I don't know if the Extreme Power Saver has something to do with it.  Again, you be the judge... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails