Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Proud To Be A Josenian!

Few years after I passed, results of CPA Board Examinations no longer interest me unless I know somebody who took and/or passed it.  I didn't even know that the recent exams produced a topnocher from my own school, University of San Jose-Recoletos, not until I read an article from just simple thoughts blog.

Three Josenians made it to the top 10.  It is worthy to note also that my best friend and batchmate got the 14th place in the CPA Board Examinations held ten years ago.

I attribute the success of my fellow Josenians partly to the educators who somehow made a mark on these successful examinees.  I can speak for myself as I had my fair share of experiences with the so-called "terror" accounting teachers.  It was only when I started reviewing for and passed the exams that I appreciated the discipline that these notorious teachers instilled in me.

To my teachers, thank you.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails