Friday, July 2, 2010

Yipee! We Have A New Office!

It's exactly one week already since we transferred to a new office.  Actually, it's just an office adjacent to ours.  But the thought that it is newly-painted and installed with a huge shelf, not to mention the fact that our tables were rearranged, is already enough for me to get excited even few weeks before we transferred.  (I don't know with my officemates though. Hehe)

I really like my office space now.  Although it is small, still it is spacious enough for me to move around.  It is accessible to the LCD computer and telephones too.  I can't wait for the cubicles to be installed soon!  With that, I can have my own privacy especially when I am busy working... with something. lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails