Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mayweather and Mosley Fight Update From My Point of View

I'm currently watching the fight of Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Shane Mosley from my non-cable TV at GMA-7 channel.  I may not know it but maybe as of this writing,  the winner may have already been declared...  Nevertheless..

Although it was a delayed telecast, and aside from the fact that my monitor was hazy (that's what I got for not getting a cable subscription), I still persevere for the main reason that I am visibly impressed with the unbelievable speed and strength of Mayweather.  I wonder if Mosley will survive this fight.  More than that, I wonder if Manny Pacquiao will be able to match, if not beat, Mayweather's boxing capability.

I'll stop for now.  I'll be posting another update later. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails