Thursday, October 10, 2013

Speaking of the... Z1!

Finally, Z1 is coming!

According to Sony Mobile Philippines' Facebook post (3 hours ago as of this writing), Sony Xperia Z1 will be available in stores nine days from now.  I'm getting excited!  Sad to say, I'm not as excited as I was before..

Z1 turns out to be cheaper than Samsung Galaxy Note 3 by P2,000 (USD46.51 at USD43 exchange rate).  To make the phone appealing, freebies and discounts might probably be offered on its launching day.  I guess I better decide now whether to grab the phone or learn again the lesson that I got from not taking the chance of purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 upon its launching, which by the way, could have saved me by as much as P4,000 (USD93.02).

Nonetheless, I have nine days to think about it.. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails