Monday, August 27, 2012

USB

Just last month, my kitchen faucet broke off which prompted me to take a leave from the office and run to Ace Hardware. Since I also wanted to replace my other kitchen faucet, I decided to buy two faucets at a time. :(

Few days ago, I already knew about the promo offered by Ace Hardware for a free USB with a minimum purchase of P3500. Hence, when I found out that my purchases has accumulated to only P3k, I went back to the shelves and looked for something to spend on just to qualify for a free USB. Alas, after 30 minutes of what I thought to be as an endless searching, I finally settled for two food containers.

When it was my turn to redeem the USB, the kikay in me chose the one with a bulky hammer design over that of a simply slim screw driver. In the advent of terabyte memory gadgets, I was still happy going home with a 4GB stuff in my bag as I know it could keep at least 6 movies that I long to watch about. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails