Saturday, March 24, 2012

I Will Miss the Sale...

Each year, I always look forward for the sale of SM Mall of Asia.  (Please see my last year's post on this by clicking this link.)

My most-awaited sale usually falls sometime between March and April, as well as, September and October.  Unfortunately, I won't be around.  :( I have a one-week seminar to attend at a far-away place somewhere at Commonwealth, Quezon City. :(

No, I don't consider myself a shopaholic.  However, when I was watching last night some scenes of the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, I begin to wonder, maybe I am one.. But I have to qualify, I still consider myself a certified kuripot.  I just go gaga when I find at the mall things that I like at a discounted price.

I'm so sad.  But I guess, I'll find a way. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails