Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks to Shakeys staff!

In spite of my super mega hectic schedule, I could not help but make a quick post in this blog on what happened to me yesterday at SM Manila.

I had a lunch date with some insurance people at Shakeys yesterday noontime.  Since I had a very demanding work already waiting for me at the office, I was already quite impatient with the staff as it took them time to present me the bill.  After paying, I left in haste and forgot all about the documents presented to me by my guests.  I must have thought that those documents, placed on top of the table, were part of the paper placemats of Shakeys.  Blame it to stress. :(

I realized my flaw only a few minutes after I returned to office.  I immediately searched their contact no. thru their website and thereafter phoned and talked to Wilma, their Cashier.  I would have understood if they told me that those bunch of papers were already treated as garbage, but thankfully, they kept it! I learned later the waiter, whom I almost got mad at due to not-so-prompt service, was responsible for taking care of  my documents when he could have easily thrown it away.  Bad thing, I was not able to get his name. :(

Nevertheless, thanks to the Shakeys staff especially to that waiter.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails