Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fewer Non-Working Holidays in 2011

No more holiday economics in 2011.  Hmph!  Just when I desperately needed the most sought-after breaks from work and school...

I should have taken advantage of the two long weekends during the recent Christmas season.  I should have gone home in Surigao and used my P1 Cebu Pacific promo ticket, which by the way, was unfortunately forfeited as I forgot to rebook it.

Question:  Why would I be allowed to rebook when the ticket I purchased is on promo?  Answer:  Well, I have my reasons.  And Cebu Pacific took considerations of it.

Back to the topic, fewer holidays mean I would have less opportunity to take out-of-town vacations or  even just have a leisure rest at home.

Now, who voted for P-Noy?  I miss GMA. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails