Monday, December 13, 2010

What I Long For This Christmas

I have been to a lot of multi-tasking activities these past few weeks, even on weekends, that the word "rest", for me, is now becoming synonymous to "luxury".  Now I understand what "Christmas break" means...in every sense of the word..

I just made a mental list of what I am going to do with my "luxurious" vacation.  One of  which is  just to spend my time  relaxing while watching movies at home.  Although somebody advised not to watch "too-good-to-be-true" films anymore, I could not help it.  The hopeless romantic in me would just like to temporarily escape from harsh reality and enter the world of feel-good and make-believe stories.

Movies in my mind include:  Love Affair, Dear John, Somewhere In Time, Love Story, Legally Blonde, Fireproof, The Notebook, My Best Friend's Wedding, If Only, and Shrek.

I already watched some of these movies before but because they made me cry, in the spirit of Christmas, I would like to cry again, once more (hehehe) ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails