Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gone Too Soon..

In the midst of my unimaginable major, major hectic schedule (which explains why it took me about a month to update this blog), please allow me to be sentimental just for this moment..

A realization just hit me..  That is, sometimes you'll never find out how much a person means to you not until he/she is gone...

I hate to admit it but maybe, I just took his existence and his kindness for granted... And that, I deeply regret..

Nonetheless, I am so much thankful that I found a dear friend and a kuya in him although we've known each other for  just a short while..

I don't have any right to even ask him to stay.  I just wish him all the happiness in his journey through life.

But I'm wondering, will our paths cross again.. somehow? someday?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails