Monday, November 1, 2010

Spooky Halloween...

Since I was not able to go home yesterday, I spent my time auditing the Treasurer's Report prepared for our Homeowners' Association, while trying to squeeze in the task of rearranging my stuff.  I wasn't mindful of the time as I was too engrossed with doing my thing and knowing that I don't have to wake up early the following day.

Thus, I managed to surf the internet only at around 2 o'clock this am!  But at that moment, I was already aware of the fact that it's already All Saints' Day.  I was starting to get scared.  I then decided not to turn off the light all night long.  I was too afraid that I might see something in the dark.  I would just like to make sure of what that something is, just in case...

Well, the good news is that I survived the night without having any nightmares.  However, the problem now is, what about tonight?  My neighbor said I should have lighted a candle outside my unit for the souls at around 6 o'clock this evening.  It's too late now to do that.

What will I do?  For sure, tonight will be another "lights on" night...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails