Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Will It Be Another Ondoy?

I was asking that question when I woke up to a rainy and dark morning a couple of hours ago.  I would have taken a hot bath then had I not thought that I might be tempted to go back to sleep thereafter.  FYI, I have been nursing my cough and colds since Saturday.  Hence, the bad weather would have been a good excuse for me to be tucked at home.  But still, I reported for work...

My hopes were high that office will be eventually suspended today.  But then, up to now I heard nothing of such news.  The online weather monitor says temperature is at 26 degrees celcius with "light rain".  From where I am sitting now, I could not see if it is still raining outside.  I don't want to underestimate light rains that's why I am a little bit worried.  I should have brought a life jacket instead of just an ordinary rain gear.

But what the heck.  This is another adventure... and I wonder what awaits me on my way home later... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails