Wednesday, March 24, 2010

168 Shopping Galore

I might go to 168 Shopping Mall this weekend. That, I always say to myself every time I feel the urge to unwind somewhere away from my home. But until now, it has not been realized. Why? For one, it is so far from my place of residence. Second, I rather stay at my cool sanctuary than be a victim of El Niño phenomenon outside.

But then, I still long to go to 168. As I often say to my relatives and friends, if I would have to choose between Mall of Asia and 168, I would go for the latter.

Why 168? It is where my energy levels get high every time i buy great finds at great discounts. I guess I share the same sentiments as other women when it comes to shopping. Breezing through a flood of co-shoppers along the narrow pathways inside the mall is a challenging task which shopaholic women like me wouldn't mind taking.

So, will I be able to go to 168 Shopping Mall this weekend? I say, hopefully...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails