Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lovers in Heritage... soon!

I went home early yesterday, as early as seven o'clock in the evening. Yes, I consider that as unusual since I usually go home at nine o'clock. But that's not the story of this post.

While I was waiting for the delivery of my clothes from the laundry shop, I happened to glance at the TV. I saw Piolo Pascual playing the piano while KC was watching him. It was the preview of the future episode of Lovers in Paris.

I thought the shooting of scenes in Heritage Hotel last month was already shown in TV. I look forward to watch that scene, especially the part where the song entitled, "I Love You All The Way" is being played as a background music. But I know that would be near to impossible as I always go home late. I could have watched it in the office but i dare not to since I would rather listen to music while doing some stuff in the computer.

Enough of this thing. It's almost 9pm. Time to go home. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails