Friday, November 20, 2009

Lovers in Heritage.. last night..

Just before I left the office last night, I was tempted to open the TV and took a peek on what's being shown at the local version of Lovers in Paris. There I saw KC looking for Piolo at the lobby of Heritage Hotel. It was flashed for only a few seconds but that scene was actually shot for a number of times, which made me realized that being an actress takes a lot of patience. Thank God I am not one. Hehehe

Back to my long-awaited episode, I was disappointed when one of my fave songs, "I Love You All The Way", was not being played at all. Or must it be that I just didn't get to that part as I already left the office in haste? Well, just to console myself, I would rather give it the benefit of the doubt. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails