Monday, January 12, 2009

tagaytay invades manila!

brrr! i found myself almost freezing when i woke up at around 6 o'clock this morning. yeah, "freezing" is somewhat a little bit exaggerated. hehehe. but, at this moment, i could not find any words to describe what i felt at that time.

i was even more surprised when i checked the temperature upon my arrival in the office. 21 degrees celsius! still that low at 830am?! that's the lowest temperature i've ever monitored since i transferred here in manila.

but then, tv patrol reported that manila had experienced 18 degrees celsius more than a week ago. i could say that, that still holds true to this day as i imagined how i buried myself in a bed full of pillows few minutes before reality dragged me up to my senses just this morning.

yesterday, i was strolling along the neighborhood when the cool breeze joined me in. i suddenly exclaimed (to my mind, of course!), this is just like tagaytay!

oh my! i miss my life in tagaytay! (sigh...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need someone that is more than your pillows to protect you from colds,especially at night time.hehehe

guia77 said...

hahahahaha! no comment... hehehe ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend

see my blog:

http://poesiajoespiritosanto.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails