Monday, March 3, 2008

cruisin' at slex - part 2

where was i? okay, yeah now i remember. i was at slex right? well, i encountered this what i call as, "death-defying swerving machine" a.k.a. public bus. my instict suddenly reminded me of what i was taught in my driving school - defensive driving. well, that serves me right 'coz i arrived in alabang safe and sound. my adventure there is another story. but for now, let me fast-forward by talking about what happened when i was on my way back home. i was again at slex. as i drove, i watched out for the sign that says, "to tagaytay". but i found nothing! then, i began to be filled with horror again! (that's an overstatement, by the way. hehe). this time, i could feel the sweat easing on my forehead. how could i not? it was dark already. then, i saw the sign that says "southwoods exit". should i go in there or not? but i did not! i drove past that and continued on my crazy journey. that time, i was hoping i wouldn't, but i was already half-expecting to, read a banner saying,"welcome to camarines sur!".

then, as if a bright light signaled me to read the sign, "to carmona/dasmariñas", i decided to make a right turn and made my way to carmona. i stopped by a gas station and asked for directions to dasmariñas. there i was told that i was heading towards... the opposite direction! well, it's okay. i've only driven for about 100meters only from where i was supposed to take a right turn instead of left. so, i made a u-turn. then i passed by southwoods.. as i tried to dissect whether it was a bad decision to take carmona instead of southwoods, i realized i was still thankful that i did not choose the latter. had i taken it, i would have gotten lost as few vehicles entered that subdivision. i did not also take the shortcut road going to silang. it was a road less travelled anyway especially at nighttime. when i reached dasmariñas, i heaved a sigh of relief. i began singing (or was i already screaming then?! i wonder..) to my heart's content trying to outdo the singer on the radio while driving a familiar uphill route to tagaytay. whew! what a journey!

1 comment:

neiyomee said...

hello gay! t'was an experience indeed... hehehe...

i got a tag for you... kindly check it on my blog, called eight things...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails