Sunday, March 2, 2008

cruisin' at slex - part 1

what an adventure! yesterday, i mustered all my courage to go to alabang all by myself! i was unsure of the route but nevertherless, i jumped right in and hit the road. all i had with me was a trickle memory of the path my boss & my colleague always chose whenever we travel to manila. "trickle" in the sense that.. never mind! just read on and you'll understand why. anyway, from tagaytay i took a right turn to silang then proceeded to carmona. everything went out smoothly. i hummed as i listened to the music over the radio. however, i began to panic when i entered southwoods! i was confused which way to take! there i wished i hadn't taken a nap or chatting with my colleague or texting or talking on the phone while travelling! i should have paid attention to the landmarks we passed by.. good thing, my sixth sense ordered me to follow those vehicles ahead of me although the rebel in me was screaming to go against the tide. to make the story short, i finally found my way to slex and cruising at a devil's speed (forgive my profanity). it was a mad rush! to be continued..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails