Saturday, March 3, 2018

Ex With Benefits (A Realization..)

Photo Credits - The loving gaze of Adam's eyes while watching Arkisha sleep..
OMG!  The hopeless romantic in me strikes again!!!  Hopeless, that is!!!

While I was randomly browsing through youtube videos a while ago, I came across with Ex With Benefits movie.  I got curious as I remember my officemate talking about it few years ago but I could not recall exactly what she was saying.  I thought it was just another boring movie, so I kept hitting the forward button not until I realized that Adam (played by Derek Ramsay) must have been so much in love with Arkisha (portrayed by Coleen Garcia) after all those lost years.  That got me!  As you may be all aware of, men like Adam, who are unconsciously faithful, are hard to find in this material world.  Perhaps they are already on the brink of extinction?!?!

This movie reminds me of my two favorite movies - "An Affair to Remember" and "The Notebook".  At least in a world of make-believe, Adam, Nikkie, and Noah do exist... :(    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails