Monday, September 18, 2017

Sagada Buwis Buhay Experience

The adventurous spirit in me strikes again!

We were in Sagada few days ago to have our team-building activities.  One of the two most memorable experiences I had happened one Saturday morning after we watched the sunrise at Kiltep Peak.  We were inside the jeepney and were waiting for our colleagues when I realized that I had to do the unconventional thing, that is, sit on top of the jeepney on our way back to the guest house.  I know in a few years' time, I won't have anymore the will and the strength to do it, thus, in my mind, this is the right time!

There were two other courageous colleagues that already went up ahead of us and they seemed enjoying.  I asked a younger but conservative colleague to go up with me, good thing that she surprisingly agreed, otherwise I would have hesitated.  I admit it was so scary at first.  That feeling when you think the roof of the jeepney will have a mind of its own and divorce itself from the body, and all that you can do is leave it up all to TADHANA!  Delightfully terrifying!

And the rest is, history!  Sad thing though is the short video recording.  Nonetheless, the captured moment will always remind me that, once upon a time, I was brave enough to do it and, I did it!  ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails