Monday, September 16, 2013

And then there's Z1...

A day after I finally had my eyes fixed (and pockets, too) on the Samsung Galaxy S4, the Sony Xperia Z1 was launched.  Curious on what this new phone has to offer that would make Samsung's sales tremble, I browsed through its features and was totally blown away by its 20.7 megapixel camera.  Whoaa!

It can be recalled in one of my previous posts that I got interested in having a new mobile phone only because I simply wanted to buy a high-resolution camera.  And I thought the 13 megapixel camera of Samsung Galaxy S4 was good enough.. until Sony Xperia Z1 came along..

Gotta have this phone!  Sad to say, I have to wait for it not earlier than next month.  I just read from asia.cnet.com that the Sony Xperia Z1 will be available in Singapore starting October 4 this year.  If only I were in Singapore.. :( 

Video Credit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails