Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanks Citibank!

Photo Credit
I called up Citibank last Monday to request for the reversal of my annual fee of P2,800.  I admit I was nervous because I was unsure if my request will be granted considering that I rarely use my Cebu Pacific card.

I repeatedly asked the customer service representative of what remedies do I have for them to waive the annual fee.  And she politely answered that I have none.. Huhuhu!

Actually, I could afford to lose this card.  What I was worried about, however, is that I might be billed for pretermination fee should I decide to have my card cancelled.. :(

FYI, few months ago, I purchased a travelling bag which I opted to pay for 6 months at zero interest rate charged to my card.  I was thinking, if I let go of my card, I will be forced to pay one time my outstanding balance and worse, the pretermination fee. :(

And there, I took the risk and told the customer service representative that I just want my card cancelled and, I am willing to pay all the outstanding charges except for the annual fee.  After a few agonizing seconds, she finally offered for the reversal of the annual fee.

Yes!  All it takes is to ask and, based on my experience, it was given.. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails