Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Passed!

I thought I would not be able to make it!  Whew!  To think, I was already at the brink of giving it up.  What with the special & regular audits to finish, numerous reports to submit, a nagging relationship to handle, etc. etc. etc.

It was my classmates who first checked out my grade sheet.  When they announced to me the good news, it was only then that I took the courage to see it for myself.  And voila!

I guess the quizzes saved me from failing.  My professor was so... never mind.  Just imagine all the horrible qualities you could think of a teacher.  One false move and you're out.  My one-time absence, which according to my classmates, might got me a zero grade for a supposedly oral recitation, could have pulled me down.

Well, maybe the fortune teller is right after all... :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails