Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally, My Summer Vacation Officially Starts... Today!

I just had my last but definitely not my least final examination this afternoon.  Actually, I thought I would finish it all last week yet.  But it turned out, my examination for my last subject was actually scheduled, March 26, thus, prolonging my agony.  Nevertheless, it's now over!  Hence,  by virtue of the power vested in me, I now declare my summer vacation... open for chuva and everything!

I am so excited!  Tomorrow, my mama and I will head to Baclaran church, have some shopping somewhere thereafter, and in the late afternoon, I will be attending a classmate's birthday celebration.  That's just a few of the things that will keep me busy right before this month ends.

But not so fast, guia!  Yeah right... I still have some audit observation memoranda to finish for my special audit engagement. Huhuhu :(

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Hahaha...natawa ako dito...kasali talaga ang AOMs! :D you're not alone...huhuhu... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails