Tuesday, August 10, 2010

African Sea-Coconut: Will It Work For Me?

Last weekend, hard-headed as I always am, I ate foods (to be posted later in my other blog) that worsen my cough.  I didn't even bother to take my medicines.  Now, I only have myself to blame. Huhuhu!

Fast forward, an officemate suggested that I take African Sea-Coconut, a chinese medicine recommended, accordingly, by a well-known doctor.  He was even kind enough to buy me the tonic which costs P170 (US$4) but so overly business-minded chinese that he charged me P300.  (That's okay with me, as long as it is payable in 300 gives. Hahaha!)


Anyway, according to the brochure, the African Sea Coconut Brand Cough Mixture is prepared with the latest scientific elements for lung treatment and is highly recommended for the treatment of all symptoms of cough. Blah blah blah...


I wonder if this tonic is really effective... I guess I'll just have to make a try.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails