Wednesday, September 24, 2008

help! my yahoo email account must have been hacked!

i don't understand! for the past two days already, i have not been able to access my yahoo email account. when i tried the email addresses of my colleagues, theirs were okay! so, what's wrong with mine?!

i remember the hacking of personal email account of the republican's vice presidential aspirant sarah palin was on the news recently. but who would be interested in hacking mine? i'm not a prominent public personality (or am i? hehehe. joke!). i don't even look like sarah palin (or do i? hehehe. joke again!)

kidding aside, i am really itching to get my hands on my yahoo emails. in fact, as of this writing, i am currently taking a break from my office work as I am worried sick as to why this has happened to me.

i've been using that email address for almost nine years already. it is already part of my identity for my cyber and non-cyber friends. and i don't have any other means on how to get in touch with them...

help!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails