Sunday, August 17, 2008

my sunday afternoon..

i am in fitness first right now.

thank God, i just finished a 2hr-session of working out after spending my time lounging around, reading two broadsheets, drinking two cups of brewed coffee, and making phone calls.

i was almost tempted to go home after attending the Feast this morning. you see, it was raining cats and dogs when i dropped by mega mall to take my lunch. i was already imagining myself at home, reading a book or watching a dvd copy of ally mcbeal tv series.

actually, it was because of recalling a recent picture of a chubby me with the best-selling author larry gamboa which finally made me muster my strength to burn my calories off. huhuhu!

well, i've done my time here. i must go!

tomorrow is another day..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails