Friday, July 4, 2008

Yes, Money Can't Buy Love!

I got an email recently from a frustrated suitor lambasting me for all the fuss i make about the importance of money. Instead of keeping my silence (which i did for a few days already), i decided to defend myself thru this post (i owe it to myself anyway, lest he would think that i am guilty of his accusation). Here it is:

I agree, money can't buy love! But who says I am going to buy love? My dear ex-husband married me for my money but he realized i was too smart for him! One thing that convinced me to finally leave him is, you guessed it right, m-o-n-e-y. He was gradually draining me of my financial resources. I emphasized the word "gradually" because he couldn't do it in a snap. If I stayed on with my marriage because of that stupid thing called "love" (since according to that email sender, love is more important than money), what would have become of me? To read more about my marital life, check out this - http://life-guia.blogspot.com/

Second point, that email sender must be living in a fairy tale world where all that matters is love and nothing else. Well, i admit there are relationships that survived without money but those are few and in these real times, you could only find it in novels, movies, and tv drama series.

So much with this post, I would rather suggest to my email sender that he read and try to savor my previous post entitled, "Why Bro. Bo Talks About Money". For now, I'll save my thoughts for something else and look forward to and... enjoy my weekend! TGIF! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails