Monday, June 2, 2008

how to love your body

I attended The Feast last Sunday at Valle Verde, Pasig City. It was my nth time to be part of such wonderful gathering. As usual, the praise and worship was amazing!

Bro. Bo Sanchez talked about Power Key 17 of the 24 Building Blocks of the Champion's Life: How to Love Your Body. What struck me most was the topic on Reducing Emotional and Physical Toxins. Accordingly, there was this study about two groups of people. One group was tasked to write about superficial things while the other one was assigned to write about the traumatic events of their life in which they would have to release their stress into it. Guess what?! The 2nd group was found out to be happier than the other one.

So, writing about my marital history is keeping me on the right track all along. ;)

(inset, my first Feast with Bro. Bo)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails