Thursday, April 3, 2008

i got lost again!

yeah, don't laugh.. i got lost again.. it happened just last sunday night. i packed all my things (have i told you about my transfer?) and drove all the way from tagaytay. i dropped my bags at my temporary residence in makati then immediately proceeded to find my way to quezon city. unfortunately, i inadvertently took the wrong route and saw the sign "manila". it took a while before i saw the opportunity to make a u-turn. good thing, no mmda traffic aide was in sight or else.. anyway, afterwards, for the second time that same night i got lost again. i found myself using the skyway of the south superhighway. i paid P170 (P85 for entrance & same for exit) for the toll fee. well, that's still a small price to pay. the important thing is, i arrived in quezon city safe and sound that night. now, that's what i call a blessing. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails