Sunday, October 25, 2015

OMG! I'm in!



I just found out that my application to attend the #Blogapalooza 2015 has been approved! I could not contain my happiness at this moment as I thought it was too late for me to be in as I applied just this afternoon (Saturday) and well, the event is hours away from now!

After sending my application, I was checking on the blogapalooza website almost every hour in the midst of working on my office report. You could just imagine the agony I went through while waiting!  My worry then was that, although they announced that October 24, 2015 was the last day of accepting applications, they might just decide to disapprove mine for reasons such as, the number of attendees they have already is enough, etc..  I'm so lucky!

This will be my second time to attend the said event. The first was in 2013 and it was held in SM Aura then. This time it will be in One Esplanade, which, fortunately is just about 10 minutes away from where I live.

Mesmerizing is what I describe my experience was when I attended the event for the first time. They say #Blogapalooza2015 is bigger and better. I am certain of that knowing that it has been two years since that impressive event.

I guess I really have to prepare for my great expectations later. First thing would have to be getting a good night's sleep.

Zzzz!  Sleep tight! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails