Saturday, January 1, 2011

Impulse Buying...

The festive mode of the Christmas season gave me a lame excuse to splurge.  In fact, I just purchased five pairs of leather shoes/sandals and four pieces of casual dress days after Christmas parties were over.

As if that was not enough, I ordered two pieces of furniture which is due to be delivered on the 2nd, if not 3rd week of January this year. Good thing, I was able to avail of a 6-month, 0% interest promo of BDO credit card at SM MOA, the 1st intallment payment of which is due on April yet.

Further, I was almost tempted to buy that chic lampshade which costs almost seven thousand bucks at Blims in Glorietta 5 just recently.  I know the urge to possess it won't take long.. as I am planning to visit that store again sometime soon.. (I must have it!  I must have it!)  

I feel guilty.  I am not used to this so-called extravagance.  What came over me?  I don't know..  I just console myself by thinking that my current state of insanity is just... temporary... ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails